Four Asian folk tales - English language learners of all ages will enjoy developing their vocabulary and reading fluency as they read these charming stories that feature an array of characters both human and animal. Students and teachers alike will enjoy discovering that the life lessons presented in each tale remain relevant to modern life in all cultures.
Compass Classic Readers provide beginning and intermediate English language learners accessible adaptations of the greatest works of literature. Carefully designed to retell the stories using vocabulary and sentence structure appropriate for one of six different grade levels.
- Carefully graded, retold-stories using appropriate vocabulary and sentence structure
- Motivating full-color illustrations
- Discussion questions before and after each chapter
- A glossary of key vocabulary words
- A short playlet for fun classroom activities
- An MP3 CD of the full story
Bu üründen 7 adet satılmıştır.